- Last night had a great show at Tings ‘n Times in Pretoria… It’s so much fun to play small clubs again. Hey, don’t get me wrong; bigger shows are cool too, but just a way different dynamic I guess. South African audience very nice too, not afraid to rock-out, that’s for sure…!
- Sleep is a mess at the moment, pissing me off.
- Feeling sorry for Jaimie who plays keys and electronics. She has a crazy flu for days now. Hardcore how hard she still rocks each night: earning points like a mad(wo)man.
- I really need to continue working on backing up all these voice memo’s on my phone. I have recorded about 300 of ‘m over the last few months. Some stuff is really almost a song, but mostly some vague humming, words, or strumming of the guitar. Definitely some cool stuff, and I guess I should not be too worried about not having enough material for the new Voicst record. I still am though…
- I am totally addicted to the live recordings of Antony and the Johnsons at Dalhalla.
- I’m giving you a picture of an elephant, just because I can…
- This is my first Blog. I feel damn grown up right now and will celebrate it with a nice breakfast at the Hotel.